Clinical Study - How Caralluma Fimbriata Works?
Caralluma Fimbriata has been the latest talk of town and a number of people are looking for the perfect Caralluma Fimbriata extract to aid weight loss. St. John's National Academy of Health, named "Effect of Caralluma fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry". They experimented on this extract on 62 overweight people and concluded that this product works effectively to suppress appetite and thus aid weight loss. You can check out the full story here - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17097761
• A study was performed to check the results Caralluma Fimbriata to help aid weight loss.
• The study included 62 participants aged 25 - 60 years.
• The study was conducted over a period of eight weeks.
• The participants were allowed to consume 2000 calories a day.
• All participants showed a decrease in their waist line.
• Hunger levels reduced and there was a significant changed in their appetite.
• All participants showed significant BMI reduction, weight loss in stubborn areas and proportionate weight loss.